Women’s Leadership LIVE Reels in a
for The DIFFERENT Conference©
Women’s Leadership LIVE is excited to announce that Kevin Harrington, an original Shark Tank Investor, will moderate The $50K Shark Tank Business Pitch Contest, in the Fall of 2017 in Dallas, TX at The DIFFERENT Conference©, showcasing women inventors, creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs as they present products and businesses in hopes of being discovered as our next success story. Detailed information on upcoming WLL EVENTS…posting soon!!
It’s never too early to start preparing to pitch your product and business or be one of the four finalists to give their 4-minute pitches. An esteemed panel of judges (more to be added) will determine which of the four finalists (or companies) they believe has the best business plan and has the most potential for long-term success!
The winner will receive a total package worth $50, 000 including cash, business consultations and services.
Here are the package details:
- Cash - $10,000.
- Microsoft sponsored Business Start Up Technology package worth $3000.00.
- Business Consultations | Services, Showcasing YOU on Social Media Platforms | TV & in Print. Value…Priceless!
- One on One business consultation from Kevin Harrington, Original Shark Tank Investor, Author, Billion Dollar Product Salesman, Product Developer and Business Model Innovator.
- One on One business consultation with Linda McMahon, CEO who built from scratch a publicly traded billion-dollar global sports entertainment business WWE.
- One on One business consultation from Judy Robinett, Investment Industry Thought Leader, Angel Investor, Influencer, Author of “How to Be a Power Connector”.
- One on One business & financial consultation from Joseph S. Spence, II, Goldman Sachs Executive Director/Vice President Investment Banking & Financial Services; in-depth experience with technology, media, telecommunications, structured finance, real estate, gaming and lodging.
- The opportunity for YOU and a girlfriend to have behind-the-scenes access and be a guest on a LIVE TV shopping channel set with Stacey Schieffelin as well as you both receive your own collection of ybf beauty products.
- Learn how to multiply your Personal Return on Influence (ROI) from acclaimed Social Media Strategist Debbie Saviano.
- Dedicated Articles in the beautiful publications of Jo Packham’s “Where Women Create Business” and Angelia White’s “Hope for Women Magazine”.
- Three interviews on WLLIVE Radio so the world can follow & support you on your progress & success journey!
We are adding prizes daily; keep an eye out for more details.
Entries/Companies must be majority female owned and will be judged on their understanding of their market, product, how their product solves a problem, competitive pricing, product costs, cash flow, and their ability to present the information on the Women’s Leadership LIVE stage to the panel.
To be considered - each entry must submit:
CONTESTANTS MUST COMPLETE ALL APPLICATIONS BY
August 18, 2017
Entries for the WLL The $50K Shark Tank Business Pitch Contest will be evaluated the evening before the 2 day conference by a team of experts who will select the four (4) finalists for the opportunity to pitch in front of Kevin Harrington and the esteemed panel on the WLL’s Main Stage. The Winner will be announced at the conference. After the event, scores for all entries will be available on request.
Key eligibility requirements for individuals/companies applying to enter the WLL Business Pitch Contest are:
- A for-profit company.
- The individual/company must have a market ready product or service (no prototypes or concepts please).
- The individual/company must have at least one person registered as an attendee at The DIFFERENT Conference©. Up to two (2) additional company attendees or support team members are eligible for the Registration/Entry Fee at a 50% Discount off the Full Registration Fee.
- Must sign a Media release and Waiver of Liability.
- Be available to pitch the evening before the conference – Pitch Contest will start at 8:00 PM and continue until all contestants are completed.
- If selected as a one of the four (4) Pitch Contest finalists, Entry agrees to present their product/service to the panel on WLL’s Main Stage (time to be determined).
- If selected as WLL Pitch Winner - the winning company agrees to be included in WLL PR and Media campaigns.