Shop Main Street America
JOIN Us Friday, May 4, 2018 to Support & Advocate The Heritage Crossing District of Irving, Texas
A Partnership between the Irving Economic Development Partnership, Women’s Leadership LIVE, Operation Blue Shield, The Study USA and HSN American Dreams are bringing SHOP MAIN STREET AMERICA to Irving, Texas.
∗Business is Evolving and Shopping Habits have made a huge shift. Join us as we FOCUS on Main Street America • Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs AND the Community at large.
∗Event is FREE and is Sponsored by the Irving Economic Development Partnership.
∗All MUST Register to Attend the Business Development Training • Pop Up Extravaganza • PITCH Contest if you have a Product for HSN - Home Shopping Network. The qualified winning entrepreneur(s) will have an opportunity to introduce their brands to HSN's 90 Million households. You could be one of the next TV Stars invited to present your products LIVE on HSN's American Dreams.
∗Small Business Owners | Entrepreneurs MUST attend the Business Development Training in order to have a FREE BOOTH at Pop Up Extravaganza.
∗Business Owners • Entrepreneurs • Community • City Officials • Churches • Non Profits and Residents will come together to highlight the economic benefits of the Heritage Crossing District Main Street Area.
Business is Evolving, and Shopping Habits have made a huge shift. Join us as we FOCUS on Main Street America - Small Business Owners, Entrepreneurs AND the Community at large.
∗BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING • 9:00 - 2:00 at The Study USA • 801 West Irving Blvd., Irving, TX 75060
• Curriculum will focus on SOLUTIONS for Issues faced by Small Business Owners & Entrepreneurs.
∗POP UP EXTRAVAGANZA • 5:00 - 7:00 in the Heritage District Downtown Area • Glory House 109 South Main Street, Irving, TX., 75060
• Come Put up Your BOOTH and Make SALES!
• Local Shops, Restaurants, Vendors & Artisans!
∗PITCH CONTEST • During the Pop Up Extravaganza
• Want to be the Next Big Entrepreneur? Have a PRODUCT You want to PITCH? This is Your Opportunity to PITCH with the hopes of being considered for appearance on HSN with an audience of over 90 Million!
∗KIDS & KITES in Heritage Park - 5:00
• Fly a Kite with Police & Fire 1st Responders (REGISTRATION Required at the Park)
• Free Hair Cut for Kids!