WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP LIVE
American Dreams – Terms & Conditions
Please read this entire document before you agree and begin to complete the product submission process.
By your completing the product submission process and in consideration of the review of your product submission, you hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree, with the intention of being legally bound, to the following terms and conditions:
- You represent that any product and all material submitted with a product will be: (i) original with you and that no other person has an interest therein or claim thereto; or (ii) that you have sufficient rights in and to the product and all materials submitted with a product such that your submission to Women’s Leadership LIVE, LLC, its parent, affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “WLL”) will not violate the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
- You acknowledge that review of the product submission in no way implies or creates a confidential relationship or any other obligation of any kind between you and WLL, including, but not limited to, an obligation by WLL to maintain the secrecy of any product or material submitted, to pursue your product, or to pay any consideration for any use of your product or material.
- You acknowledge and give consent for WLL to transfer your submission to a third party for the purposes of review and/or potential development of your product or material. You acknowledge that as part of transferring the information from your submission, there may be personally identifiable information contained in your submission, product or material, and you give consent to WLL to transfer the same.
- You acknowledge that WLL may have developed, or may develop in the future, a product or material that contains elements or features similar or identical to the product or material submitted by you.
- Your rights and remedies in connection with your product submission to WLL, or the product’s use by WLL, if any, shall be limited exclusively to the rights and remedies you may be entitled to under applicable United States patent, copyright and other intellectual property laws. The acceptance, consideration, and/or use of the product or material submitted with a product by WLL shall in no way restrict WLL’s right to contest the validity of any patent, trademark, service mark or copyright that might have been or may hereafter be issued on or obtained for the product or material submitted.
- You hereby waive all claims you may have of any nature whatsoever arising out of any disclosure or submission you may make to WLL. Furthermore, WLL accepts no responsibility for the safe arrival, handling or return of any submission or material submitted with a product, and you hereby release WLL from any and all liability for loss of, or damage to, any product or material submitted to WLL.
- These terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, representatives, assigns and licensees.
- You hereby agree that you have read and understand these terms and conditions, and that these terms and conditions contain the entire understanding between you and WLL and may not be modified or waived except in writing signed by a duly authorized officer of WLL.
- Should any provision or part of any provision be void or unenforceable, such provision or part thereof shall be deemed omitted, and these terms and conditions with such provision or part thereof omitted, shall remain in full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas, or the State of Florida without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any suit brought under or in connection with these terms and conditions may be brought only in the courts of the State of Texas, Collin County or the State of Florida, Orange, Pinellas or Hillsborough County, or of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Tampa Division, and you shall consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such courts.